On-line application e-vouchers can be obtained at the following places:
ECOBANK, HFC Bank, GCB Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher.
E-vouchers: May be purchased by bankers’ draft payable to the Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST from All IDL Centers,:
- KUMASI- The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, New Examination Block, KNUST Campus, Tel 0247274661 or 0500482885
- ACCRA- Catholic Institute of Business and Technology, Adabraka (formally, Social Advance Institute); contact Michael Accra, Tel: 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Accra; contact Mathias Adu Boahen or Luke Tel: 0542-482-876
- SUNYANI- University of Energy and Natural Resources; Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah, Tel: 0500482877
- HO- Ho Polytechnic, Volta Region; contact Madam Paulina Adzoyi, Tel 0500482873
- TAKORADI- Takoradi Polytechnic; contact Mr. Opintan-Baah Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA- Gratis Foundation; Contact Mr. Foster Ofori, Tel. 0244811805 or Fedelia 0500482874
- TAMALE- Tamale Polytechnic, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- BOLGATANGA- Bolgatanga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Zoogar Mukasa, Tel. 050482880
- WA Centre: Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST: Cape Coast Polytechnic, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882
- TECHIMAN: Contact Mr Toura 0205782024
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO CAREFULLY READ ALL THE FOLLOWING TO THE END BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESSES.
- Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants and only Centre’s with the requisite number of qualified applicants would operate. (please contact IDL office for details)
- Facilitation may be a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- The completed online forms should be posted using EMS envelope to THE DIRECTOR, INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE LEARNING, KNUST-KUMASI, GHANA.
- The Dates Of Submission Of Application Will Vary From Year To Year
- All Applicants Are To Visit http://admissions.knust.edu.gh (Admission Portal) and complete an online application using the e-voucher provided.
- Two (2) copies of the Online Application should be printed and posted to THE DIRECTOR, IDL, KNUST, KUMASI, together with all relevant certificates and other required documents.
- Applicants Must Include In Their Application Forms Certified True Copies Of Their Certificates and 2 Referees’ Report.
- Applicants Must Ensure That They Purchase Distance Learning Forms NOT Regular School Forms To Avoid Complication.
- Only Results and/or Documents Provided By Applicants At The Time Of Submission Of Their Applications Shall Be Considered.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT http://idl.knust.edu.gh
TEL: 0247-274-661 or 0500-482-885
KNUST-IDL: Accessing Quality Higher Education @ Your Convenience